Who killed Dr. David?


Last night Dr. David died at 10:20 pm, after the doctor party's, we interviewed the five people that were there.  After a couple of days, we realized he died because of two needles, but every person there could only have ONE FAKE needle.  So, there are TWO people who killed Dr. David.  We tried for three weeks to see who had done it, however, we could not figure it out.  Can you figure it out?

Suspect # 1 = Dr. Balaablu

“I do not even know him that well to kill the dude.  Plus, if I would have killed him, I would not have used needles!  Bottom line, I was lost for an hour and did not get to the house until 9:00 pm.  By the time I did arrive, everyone was gone, including Doc.”

Suspect # 2 = Dr. Quack

“I left at 7:30 pm because the party was no fun. Dr. Balaablu kept telling people to leave and it started getting annoying. So I just left and I do not know what happened after.”

Suspect #3 = Mrs. Dr. Blossom

“I went on a business trip and got back on the day of the party. I was there for a while until I got a call from the hospital. My mom was in a coma. I left twenty minutes after to go see her.”

Suspect #4 = Dr. Sabinus

“It is so sad that Dr. David died. He was so nice and was always okay with having real needles around. He wanted us to bring some for him.”

Suspect #5 = Dr. Eye-Service

“I should have gone but I did not want to. I HATED HIM and his family. However, I NEVER wanted him dead. I feel so bad for his wife….. I cannot do this right not.”

Comments

  1. The suspect is none other than Dr Balaablu suspect 1 because how did he know he was killed by needles and not a needle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suspect #1 - Dr. Balaablu

    He was simply trying to exonerate himself by declaring that he wasn't at the party at all. However, the information provided showed he was there making him a suspect in the first place. His story also conflicted greatly with Dr. Quack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Balaablu (Because he didn't mention being annoying at the party, according to Dr. Quack, and he tried to deflect suspicion, yet admit he wished to kill Dr. David)

    Dr. Eye-Service (He too admitted to hating him and his family)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were told that Dr. David died around 10:20 PM and right after the party the attendees were interviewed.

    Dr. Balaablu and Dr. Sabinus are the major suspects and possibly the people who killed the doctor since they had prior knowledge of the killer using needles to kill the doctor. The detectives only figured this out after couple of days of doing their investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Balaablu and Mrs. Dr. Blossom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment